Acer FERRARI 4005WLMI

philosophy

Hey,
Im thinking of getting an Acer FERRARI 4005WLMI for video and audio editing. has anyone got one of these? do you know if adobe premier pro and pro tools LE (M box) would work on it requirement wise?
All advice welcomed
thanks!

Bluefreak

philosophy said:
Hey,
Im thinking of getting an Acer FERRARI 4005WLMI for video and audio editing. has anyone got one of these? do you know if adobe premier pro and pro tools LE (M box) would work on it requirement wise?
All advice welcomed
thanks!

So it looks like no one wanted to touch your question... If it isn't too late, I'll have a go.

Here in OZ, it seems a fair premium is placed on the prancing horse logo... You can find notebooks of equal spec/quality for a lot less $$$

alanuofm

VIP Member
i would go with dell. a lot of ppl bash dells that has never even used one. i have a dell inspiron 9100 and 600m and I am able to play the latest games with no problem at all.

Explode_ADX

One thing you might want to do if you get a dell and especially a dell laptop is getting their warrenty. They are very reliable when it comes to repairs on your machine. Just last month my harddrive brokedown so they came and replaced my harddrive and it was 50 gigabyte upgrade and ontop of that I got my motherboard replaced because they wanted to test if that was the problem :)

guest1111

definatly don't get the acer because acer laptops break all the time (i have got one) and you have pay to get it fixed even when it is under waranty, once i had to pay £636.98.