Acer laptop?

alexandergre

thats perfect for music, Powerpoints. NO games just email, web, music...etc.
my brother has the same.
no it does not have Excel, powerpoint
Included Software : Adobe Acrobat Reader; (its free, )CyberLink Power Producer; NTI CD-Maker and more (more means Microsoft Works)

Geoff

VIP Member
It's a decent laptop (especially for the price), but no, it doesnt come with any Office apps. I doubt you would find any laptop/desktop that does these days.

Buy-it PC

Acer

Would this come with Office (Powerpoint, Exel) And is it good for music, Powerpoints. NO games just email, web, music...etc.

It use to come with some light version of the apps. But, no! I sell Acer notebooks... they don't come with a recovery CD- you will have to made them as soon as you boot the system up and configure everything... like registering the notebook in your name, etc.

So, there is a trail version of Office 2007 you can try for 60 days FREE!
http://www.launchtour2007.com/download/

You can either install it, or an older version of Office if you have one. If not, my suggestion is to buy a copy. Even an older one to get your started.

But the notebook is great for music, internet, etc. As it is out of the box prior to updates, etc.

But, ACER doesn't come with any software like that. That's why it's very inexpensive to buy.

People should remember, when you buy *Cheap* your technical support will be cheap - not only that... but certain types of software on the unit will be installed.

Sorry to bust your bubble on this, but at least you know IMHO what you can do at this point. Buying a used version of Office is one avenue or a new one...

Check some of them out here: http://buyitpc.com/osc/index.php/cPath/2_172

Buy-it PC

:) Oh ok. Thank for your help. :D

It was for my teacher that wants to do stuff for school and have fun :)

Thanks
Warrior :D
Then you know the issue... he should probably have a copy of Office for teachers and students... chances are that's probably something he owns. So, he should be alright to install that unto the notebook.

Hope that helps.

Good luck!:D