ACS Advanced computers

mrbig1225

Hello Friends, I had a concern about a new computer company that I wanted to buy computers from. I really like to thank everyone for their help, and input on 10-03-2007 I decided to buy from ACS advanced computers. Well I received my system today!!! Talk about quick shipping they told I would get it on the 15th. The service I received is a model that all PC companies should follow. My system included a certificate of authenticity (not needed but cool none the less) with my assembly date and the guy who built my system!!! And his email address, can you say wow!!! The system include a standard 1 year warranty, but lifetime support(which is cool) My system works flawless and is extremely quiet, my only complaint… not a major one is the manual, it could be a bit clearer but from what I was told they are putting all help on the site in the form of a video. Overall the service is great and everyone is so personable. I’m very happy and I would recommend anyone to at least check em out. I will now do all my computer business with ACS advanced computers. Once again I would like to thank everyone for all of their input. A happy media pc owner Mike!!!

P.S. Can you say 1080p blue ray….. Never thought my LCD could look so good!!!

paratwa

I'm glad you had a good experience with them, but I would be a bit scared to deal with them, since they do not list a actual physical address, and they have no listing with the BBB.

My first rule is, if a company has no listing with the BBB, then I do not do business with them.

mrbig1225

Re:

Very valid point regarding the address thing, but i find that to be a common trait amongst some of the smaller pc companies, so i didnt think much over it. Also i guess what really helped me out with them is there level of service and they seem to know a lot, also i had a guy from this forum to call them and ask a few questions and gave me the green light. But more so than that i did get a address for returns or issues. They seem to be focused on custom service, and there site is really good. I dont think a company that is willing to put so much time and money( based on how it looks ) would try to rip people off.... in the times of these type of forums and web related items a pc company cant last if they are ripping people off. And to be honest with you, i understand u on the BBB but i trust ppl like yourself and forums alot better than the BBB. I know plenty of companies that have decent rating in the BBB but u do a internet poll you will find that it doesnt line up with the BBB.... like KB homes for instance.