Adaware?

Adware is whats bad, but ad-aware is a good program that gets rid of adware. But its probably just a typo.

Oh i'm sorry its called NoAdware4 but when i upload it it scans and then when i hit fix or that button ...its says i have to pay for it

CraigMB said:
Oh i'm sorry its called NoAdware4 but when i upload it it scans and then when i hit fix or that button ...its says i have to pay for it
Sounds like a program got installed on your computer from another piece of software or from a website, which basically wants you to try and get you to buy there product. I would uninstall that and download a free/trial program like Ad-Aware or SpySweeper.

Ok i will and ...what will that adware or spysweeper do good for me???..and where can i get it ?

yea that noadware ..it aint a installment it aint listed under add/remove program list..but i deleted ...is it gone?

Last edited:
CraigMB said:
what is spyware and adware?
an example of them would be a program that monitors what you type, and based on what you type, it displays pop-up ads about that topic. They can also severly slow your computer down and use up alot of memory.

If you by "the things that i'm goin to dowload" refer to AdAware or SpySweeper it will not slow down your computer, on the contrary, these programs are the good guys! Adware and spyware are the bad guys, they slow down your computer. When you use internet and visits special webpages spyware and adware might automatically get installed on your computer without you knowing it, getting installed in the background while you are busy watching the pretty pictures. It sneeks in and thats bad. Or if you download certain software like Kazaa you will get spyware.
This is where Spysweeper and AdAware gets into the picture, they scan you computer and kick out adware and spyware, see. They clean your system! :D

JustCallMeBob said:
If you by "the things that i'm goin to dowload" refer to AdAware or SpySweeper it will not slow down your computer, on the contrary, these programs are the good guys! Adware and spyware are the bad guys, they slow down your computer. When you use internet and visits special webpages spyware and adware might automatically get installed on your computer without you knowing it, getting installed in the background while you are busy watching the pretty pictures. It sneeks in and thats bad. Or if you download certain software like Kazaa you will get spyware.
This is where Spysweeper and AdAware gets into the picture, they scan you computer and kick out adware and spyware, see. They clean your system! :D
my words exactly :)

Back