TC4Drifter
New Member
Hello,
I recently got a new computer. It is a HP m8400f. Here are the specs. I have a old PNY GeForce MX 4000 graphics card and I was wondering if the 300w power supply that comes with the pc would be able to handle the additional card? Would the power supply
be able to handle another DVD-RW drive? Someone told me that I'm nuts for having only a 300w psu but i think he just doesn't know what he is talking about since it is a prebuilt system from HP. Any help is appreciated!
I recently got a new computer. It is a HP m8400f. Here are the specs. I have a old PNY GeForce MX 4000 graphics card and I was wondering if the 300w power supply that comes with the pc would be able to handle the additional card? Would the power supply
be able to handle another DVD-RW drive? Someone told me that I'm nuts for having only a 300w psu but i think he just doesn't know what he is talking about since it is a prebuilt system from HP. Any help is appreciated!
Last edited: