Admin

tomb08uk

Hey, have a suggestion. I know you may of thought of this before but thought i may suggest it incase not. Was thinking could make a new subject topic, called 'System Messages' or something along those lines and basically anyone who recieves a system error can upload the error message onto their and say what the solving issue was for other viewers to cure the problem if they receive the same. As think how many windows error messages are out their it could be like a large database with all eroor messages. I think it would be very useful.

What you think?

Tom

tomb08uk

Sorted the problem as you can see (nVidia Geforce 6600 logo on left hand side) was to do with the option settings under the avastar settings.

Thanks anyway

tomb08uk

So is anyone going to consider my idea?
QUOTE#
Hey, have a suggestion. I know you may of thought of this before but thought i may suggest it incase not. Was thinking could make a new subject topic, called 'System Messages' or something along those lines and basically anyone who recieves a system error can upload the error message onto their and say what the solving issue was for other viewers to cure the problem if they receive the same. As think how many windows error messages are out their it could be like a large database with all eroor messages. I think it would be very useful.
END OF QUOTE#

ian

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the suggestion.
At this stage I would have to say it will not be introduced. But I will keep the suggestion in mind, it may very well be introduced somewhere down the line.