Adobe Problems

leilanigal

I am trying to help my mother-in-law with an issue with Adobe. For some reason when she upgraded to the 9.0 version her Adobe doesn't work. She has a Dell Desktop and a Dell Laptop. When I installed the newer version on her laptop it worked well. But her desktop computer it didn't.

It keeps stating that she already has a current version. Well, she had the 8.0version and it still doesn't work either. I figured I would Uninstall Adobe and re-install to the newest version. But for some reason it won't let me uninstall adobe. It just states that it is unable to reinstall and to try again. If if still doesn't work to contact Adobe. I've yet to receive a response from Adobe.

Can anyone tell me how I can unstill Adobe??? It is totally frustrating me!

Last edited:

patrickv

I am trying to help my mother-in-law with an issue with Adobe. For some reason when she upgraded to the 9.0 version her Adobe doesn't work. She has a Dell Desktop and a Dell Laptop. When I installed the newer version on her laptop it worked well. But her desktop computer it didn't.

It keeps stating that she already has a current version. Well, she had the 8.0version and it still doesn't work either. I figured I would Uninstall Adobe and re-install to the newest version. But for some reason it won't let me uninstall adobe. It just states that it is unable to reinstall and to try again. If if still doesn't work to contact Adobe. I've yet to receive a response from Adobe.

Can anyone tell me how I can unstill Adobe??? It is totally frustrating me!

You can use Smarty or Perfect Un-installer. That way when you remove files the will be removed from everywhere including the registry, that would allow you to install Adobe from fresh