"ads by Google"

computerhakk

VIP Member
very little!

Like .02 per 100 clicks. :)

Actually, it depends on your content. Some ad can generate up to dollars a click. Some ad generate up to .00001 a click.

magicman

VIP Member
It all depends on how much traffic you have visiting your site, because only a fraction of those (probably 1%) will be inclined to click on the ad. Seriously, it's only big business for people who are able to market their website successfully with other such ventures as Google AdWords.

4W4K3

VIP Member
I almost never click on Google links, and I'm sure other people are the same as me and NEVER click/open advertisements. So yes you need lots of traffic and alot of people to click on the lins to just get a few bucks.

If you're after money in adverts look into a company that will pay you annually to post a larger banner on your site. They usually don't do per click, and will pay you up front to just have it on your homepage. Another forum I go to made $900 for 1 year of advertising from a single banner, and a few hundred for another banner.

modtfc

Depends on traffic and if it is consistent but should for sure its more then nothing so why not try it. Play around with keywords and where you put them and see if that works.