GGWHITEBOY
New Member
Hi there, well Ive had this computer here for quite some time now and I´ve basically been using it for school and gaming and what not....but recently been having some major lagg problems(like 2 FPS in Dalaran with all graphics settings to the lowest...) with a game I´ve been playing called World of Warcraft WOTLK.... I have some pretty old parts in this computer....I basically have a few$ stashed away to upgrade. I was thinking maybe just upgrading my hardrive and more memory would probably help and as for the graphics card I know its not the best but i think it can handle the job.
Here are my specs:
Operating System: MS Windows XP Professional 32-bit SP3
CPU: Intel Pentium 4
Northwood 0.13um Technology
RAM: 512MB Kingston DDR @ 132MHz 2.5-3-3-6
Motherboard: AV49 (Socket 478)
VIA PT800 (VT8754) Chipset
Graphics: 128MB Radeon 9250 (MSI)
Hard Drives: 40GB Seagate ST340016A (IDE)
Optical Drives: TDK DVDRW420N
SAMSUNG DVD-ROM SD-816B
Audio: C-Media PCI Audio Device
Now tell me something....Im really looking for something to give it that kick...
I want to be able to run freely with no lagg in Dalaran(place in W.o.W) and other Cities etc... I want to be able to play my game with no lagg basically im not a graphics type of guy i rather have my performance...Like I said im on a budget...Any parts/upgrades you guys can suggest please post below with link and price. Ty for your time, and any advice is appreciated.
Here are my specs:
Operating System: MS Windows XP Professional 32-bit SP3
CPU: Intel Pentium 4
Northwood 0.13um Technology
RAM: 512MB Kingston DDR @ 132MHz 2.5-3-3-6
Motherboard: AV49 (Socket 478)
VIA PT800 (VT8754) Chipset
Graphics: 128MB Radeon 9250 (MSI)
Hard Drives: 40GB Seagate ST340016A (IDE)
Optical Drives: TDK DVDRW420N
SAMSUNG DVD-ROM SD-816B
Audio: C-Media PCI Audio Device
Now tell me something....Im really looking for something to give it that kick...
I want to be able to run freely with no lagg in Dalaran(place in W.o.W) and other Cities etc... I want to be able to play my game with no lagg basically im not a graphics type of guy i rather have my performance...Like I said im on a budget...Any parts/upgrades you guys can suggest please post below with link and price. Ty for your time, and any advice is appreciated.