Advice on a Camcorder

yanks26

Hello,

I am in the market for a new camcorder and I would appreciate some advice on the matter since I do not know much about them. I am a musician and will be using it video record myself conducting rehearsals, anywhere from 20 minutes to above two hours. It will be used for personal review but also for audition tapes for grad school. I am looking for a camera that is cost efficient but very reliable that will last for at least 5 years, needs to be able to hook up to a tripod, hd 1080, rechargeable battery, and compatible with mac. Possibly some other stuff which I do not recall at this time.

Anyways, after some research, this is what I am leaning towards.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/749200-REG/Canon_4905B001_VIXIA_HF_R20_Flash.html

Any advice would be appreciated!

Fira

banned
I would recommend going to stores like Target, Wal Mart, Radio Shack, KMart etc. to ask for recommendations as well

I would recommend a Canon VIXIA HF G10 Flash Memory Camcorder it should be a really excellent camcorder.

Most excellent luck to ya :) : ) - Jason

tremmor

As mentioned they all pretty much work well. Look at the resolution. Im using a Microsoft one i bought from a office supply store.