Adware?

Warriorhazzard

Do I have a keylogger or adware on my computer?

- I was recently playing a game and wanted to listen to some music, so I started up Napster, and since it can't get any songs if my security settings are high, I always lower them down a lvl when opening Napster

While I was doing that I noticed that Privacy Settings was to "Accept all Cookies" and I had never set it that low, it is always either "High" or "Medium-High"

-- I was wondering if anything would be able to change that.

Thanks

PC eye

banned
That would be in the Privacy tab where you check off the "overide automatic cookie handling" and also place a check on the "always allow session cookies" boxes. I do that regularly here for seeing passwords and user names for various things remembered instead of having to constantly retype when checking different accounts or even getting here at CF.

Once you clear out all offline content including the IE history either with the IE option or with a 3rd party cleaner you will still need to type things back in and have them remembered. If Windows or simply IE is reinstalled you will have to go back in and see that change made all over at that time.