afforadable black printer all in one

justwayne

whats an affordable black printer around 50$ thats serves as an all in one? is an all in one too expensive for me? i seen the canon tr4522 from walmart is 50$. Is this a good wireless printer and does it include everything need to operate ink cartridges and have a smooth easy operation. Anything else off the shelf i prefer the color black to match other room items also what is the dimensions of this. I was at walmart and the dimensions werent on the box. DOES THE TR4522 PRINT SCAN COPY would be just what i need

beers

Staff member
The cheapest possible isn't going to be the best.

But yes that is marketed as an all in one, but it's probably not going to be good since the reviews on their own site are pretty terrible.

strollin

If you don't need to print in color, the only type of printer I would recommend would be a monochrome laser printer. I made the switch from crappy inkjets to laser about 8 years ago and would never consider going back. A laser might cost a bit more to buy but they last much longer, are more trouble free and have a lower cost per printed page.

justwayne

i just got the lenovo ideapad 3 from walmart for 149$ for black friday regular 300$+ making that printer a bit expensive

justwayne

nice ill look into it i usually just print birthday coupon vouchers in black and white and coupons thatll work at target which are printed and accepted there. The scanner copier needs to function as well. I have to send them all at once to office depot to have printed annually 16 cents each black and white.