Ahahahahahahahaha!

Mez

Well I don't know why, I think it is just my bad luck but, my computer just exploded lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was just looking through CF browsing through the threads. All of a sudden I hear a cracking sound in my case. About 5 seconds later I hear a loud POP inside sort of like a gunshot! It scared the crap out of me so I jumped off my chair and hit the floor like an idiot. I didn't realize it was my computer :p

So now im on my backup emachines computer I have just telling you guys :D Heh I thought I could trust rosewill, but I guess I can't... The power supply blew up, destroying my motherboard and everything that was connected to it (Graphics card, Ram, etc.)

Now im stuck with a celeron :p

Dude that sucks, you seem to have a good attitude about it though. Well at least i know not to get a power supply from them. lol

scooter

banned
Dude that sucks, you seem to have a good attitude about it though. Well at least i know not to get a power supply from them. lol

Same reason I continually tell people that want 'budget' computers...save your money and buy quality parts...

buying cheap shit may get you by okay but we've all heard enough stories about stuff like this happening because people want 'budget' computers with 'budget' parts...

You get what you pay for....

Sorry bout your machine though....

Mez

Same reason I continually tell people that want 'budget' computers...save your money and buy quality parts...

buying cheap shit may get you by okay but we've all heard enough stories about stuff like this happening because people want 'budget' computers with 'budget' parts...

You get what you pay for....

Sorry bout your machine though....

haha true, but yeah I don't really care much anyways... I really don't game that much on computers anymore. I just never have time with college, work etc. For sure when I build a new computer I will use a Corsair, or Antec power supply.

dznutz

man that sucks.

and today my cat just missed the litterbox so i banished it outside without food. don't know what i'd do if the comp crapped out like that

skidude

Wow I guess you got a bad PSU, I used a Rosewill for more than three years and never had a problem... weird.

WhiteFireDragon

well that suxs. a lot of people skimp on the PSU, which doesn't make sense at all. PSU is like 30% of system failures, yet costs like 5% of you system

StrangleHold

Staff member
The Gods of Rosefail sink deeper in depression. You do know that the 250 different front style cheap cases they sell are really small animal caskets.

Ramodkk

VIP Member
Well that sucks man! :p Glad you're not mad about it though...

I have been using a Rosewill PSU for over year and a half no problem ;)

wiwazevedo

You need to make more time...school and work?!?! pffftt..

Nobody needs school...or a job...

haha says the guy whos 27 :p

thats pretty awesome it blew up
say you were having your computer calculate the meaning of life
and it did
and just as u wer reading it, your computer blew up to destroy the evidence
so now ur the only one that knows

scooter

banned
The Gods of Rosefail sink deeper in depression. You do know that the 250 different front style cheap cases they sell are really small animal caskets.

Makes sense...

Rose = A flower you put on a grave

Will = Something you make in anticipation of death

..coincidence?

wiwazevedo

Haha when people use to say stuff like that, I would think that they were exaggerating a little or maybe it was just different times when whoever it was was "back in highschool"...until I started doing the same thing.... haha things havent changed.

scooter

banned
yes kids...you can do mass amounts of drugs in high school and still be successful.

edit: drugs are bad...mmm kay

Last edited: