Ahhh Help!!!

ok so i just built my computer, (http://www.computerforum.com/113153-new-computer-build-plz-help.html) < look that for a lil info on my old computer, I decided to go with what reddevil said in that post^^^ except for a different case and im useing my old HD from my old computer, ok so i just built it put it all together and every thing, i turn it on and i keep getting the windows error where it asks u would u like to start in safe mode safe mode with networking safe mode with Cmd, start normally, Last known config,..... PLZZZZZZZ help from here i donno what to do i thinkk theres something wrong going on with the Dvd burner and Hard Drive, i donno what it is?!!!???,........ oh yea so i donno if this has anything to do with it but the mother board only has one Plug in for the Hard Drive (if u understand what i mean?)(so how would i plug in the dvd burner)??... PLZ does anybody know anything that could help

StrangleHold

Staff member
ok so i just built my computer, (http://www.computerforum.com/113153-new-computer-build-plz-help.html) < look that for a lil info on my old computer, I decided to go with what reddevil said in that post^^^ except for a different case and im useing my old HD from my old computer, ok so i just built it put it all together and every thing, i turn it on and i keep getting the windows error where it asks u would u like to start in safe mode safe mode with networking safe mode with Cmd, start normally, Last known config,..... PLZZZZZZZ help from here i donno what to do i thinkk theres something wrong going on with the Dvd burner and Hard Drive, i donno what it is?!!!???,........ oh yea so i donno if this has anything to do with it but the mother board only has one Plug in for the Hard Drive (if u understand what i mean?)(so how would i plug in the dvd burner)??... PLZ does anybody know anything that could help

Since you didnt do some things before you swaped the drive to the new computer. The best thing to do is a Clean install of Windows, at best do a repair install. Its not going to boot with all the hardware drivers from your other computer.

lol ya press enter on start windows normally
What is your problem? Just click last known good config...

I did, doesnt do anything,....

And if you used your original HDD, no go. You just can't plug and play HDDs.
Ty for ur info

Since you didnt do some things before you swaped the drive to the new computer. The best thing to do is a Clean install of Windows, at best do a repair install. Its not going to boot with all the hardware drivers from your other computer.

Ok so now how would i do that? and will i lose any data or anything from my HDD??

Edit: i put my Old HDD back into my old computer, i needed to use it, Is there an easy way to do that^^^^^^ (can i just download the Mobo driver and Gfx driver and the Dvd burner Driver while useing my old Computer and just swap it over to the new? will it work liek that???)

Last edited: