Aim buddy list.

mrgeorgedude

Anybody know how to download a buddy list on AIM so that i can put all of my old friends onto my new screen name? i used to know how to do this but the new AIM is all confusing. i think i have AIM v6.0

JoeP1990

banned
go 2 Help>About AIM 2 know what version of AIM u got...

and all i did 2 transfer my people on my buddylist, was send the whole buddylist from my old s.n, 2 my new 1...

NJNETSFAN

I just made a new sn today and had the same problem. First go on your old sn and at the bottom of your buddy list there should be a tab called actions, click it, and there are options for saving/loading your buddy list. This is assuming you have the new Aim 6.0 installed

mrgeorgedude

I just made a new sn today and had the same problem. First go on your old sn and at the bottom of your buddy list there should be a tab called actions, click it, and there are options for saving/loading your buddy list. This is assuming you have the new Aim 6.0 installed

ok i see the actions tab, but when i click it, the only things i see are "chat", and "show logs"

and for reference i did check and i do have v6.0

JoeP1990

banned
ok, look, here's how i did it...

sign on ur new s.n..
(do u have another computer, than the 1 in ur sig?)
if so, sign ur other computer onto AIM, sign on wit the old s.n..
then u can IM the buddylist 2 ur new s.n, and then save it onto ur buddylist...

i did this wit 5.9, it may be different wit 6.0...

NJNETSFAN

ok, since you dont have the options I have in the actions column, you need to download the plugin on aim's website called BuddyListOps 2.8.0.0 and that should fix your problem.