.: Airplanes and Helicopter picture:. thread

Punk

Staff member
Let's see pictures of airplanes :)

I'm taking some today, got two already and I'm waiting for that Mirage to pass by my house again (missed it the first time...).

Punk

Staff member
Here they are:
DSC_0001-1.jpg

DSC_0002-2.jpg

DSC_0005-2.jpg

Punk

Staff member
That's all I got of the Mirage:

Didn't had time to take the camera, push the button "on" take off the cap and zoom and focus... It was already gone so I took a out of focus picture...

DSC_00001.jpg

4NGU$

VIP Member
heres a few of mine :)

IMG_2444f.jpg

Red Arrows (Hawk trainer jet)

IMG_2308f.jpg

IMG_2310f.jpg

IMG_2251crop.jpg

Eurofighter

IMG_2411i.jpg

IMG_2394f.jpg

IMG_2049i.jpg

Hurricane and spitfire

IMG_2254ws.jpg

Eurofighter

IMG_2343f-1.jpg

im not sure witch way up this one is supposed to be :eek:

Last edited:

Punk

Staff member
Awesome pictures Angus.

What plane was it on the fighter picture? Looks like a Eurofighter.

luckyedboy66

101_0034.jpg

Boeing 757?

BaseballGameUltimateFrisbeeLife016.jpg

City of Columbus Police Dept., some variation of the AH-6...?

101_0006.jpg

Boeing 757

100B8260.jpg

HH-65 over Niagara Falls. the distortion is caused by heat waves and mist from the water fall.

Last edited:

luckyedboy66

THIS PIC IS NOT ORIGINAL. this one is for skyline. the f-14 is my favorite aircraft. may it rest in peace (it was retired, and was ordered for immediate dismantling by the government for fear of enemies stealing top secret technology (Iran)).
2267699045_605a0174f0_b.jpg

Justin

VIP Member
ya, its pretty sweet. i watched a documentary on it and it looked awesome. i think i like the f-22 better though.

same. i watched it on discovery channel. haha, the F22 is my 2nd next in line behind the F14. :p the JSF does look like the raptor in some way.

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
The F-14 was good. They look pretty awesome also! I used to have an amazing pic of the engine on the test stand, but I lost it. :(

My Dad worked on the F-22 Raptor for a while. (He works for Pratt & Whitney and was working on the military side before switching over to the Engine Alliance and the GP7000)

1349374.jpg

4NGU$

VIP Member
thanks guys :)

i don't have any tomcat pics but i love that aircraft i so badly want to photography one but i think i would have to come over to the states or Canada to get any shots of them