airsift

elmarcorulz

VIP Member
airsoft

has anybody here ever done airsoft before, and if so, whats your opinion of it? i was gonna save up my money and by a couple of airsoft guns, just thought id get your input of it

Last edited:

Don't Hack!!!

they are prety decent. Tip get a nice Deagle other wise known as a Desert Eagle. Get the Silver one. I belive it gets around 300 f/s ouch*! and has around 24 shots per a clip. Oh yea and its not gas powered otherwise its be doing liek 500 f/s!!

Geoff

VIP Member
your title says "airsift" lol, anyways...

I have an Airsoft handgun, i never actually played with it before, i just shoot random things lol. I think it would be really fun, unlike paintball, the bb's are much cheaper. And i got my handgun for $3 on eBay, but you can get m4a1, ak-47, ect, all airsoft.

And the m4a1 is an automatic, and can shoot 300 rounds!

flame1117

banned
I have 1 pistol, 1 Uzi(Automatic) then some random rfle i got off a guy that i added a scope too(semi) and it has a high FPS too. I think they are great fun too.

elmarcorulz

VIP Member
geoff5093 said:
your title says "airsift" lol, anyways...
:eek: i was tired.....

yeah, the gun im gettin (if i save up) is an nice metal mp5 silenced. then ill add a 500 round mag to it, a laser sight, and torch for the urban skirmish.

Don't Hack!!! said:
Tip get a nice Deagle other wise known as a Desert Eagle. Get the Silver one. I belive it gets around 300 f/s ouch*! and has around 24 shots per a clip. Oh yea and its not gas powered otherwise its be doing liek 500 f/s!!
over time ill probably get a nice pistol, most probably a deagle, witha couple of extras. and the place im gonna be doing it limits to 328 fps :(

should be fun.

ps. i dont know if mods or admins can do this, but can you change the thread title to airsoft please, as stated i was tired when typing it :eek: thanks

Last edited:

Apathetic

I have a pistol, no auto though, I would suggest getting a semi-auto one or auto. Its annoying in airsoft wars having to cock it every freakin second.

elmarcorulz

VIP Member
Apathetic said:
I have a pistol, no auto though, I would suggest getting a semi-auto one or auto. Its annoying in airsoft wars having to cock it every freakin second.
lol, ive got a pistol like that, but i use it in my house, cuz it can get annoying cocking it constantly