alienware computers, are they worth it?

softe

so as you all know, alienware computers look nice, are fast and well, everyone wants one, but is it worth it in your opinion to buy one of these puppies?
area-51_cc-4.jpg

ScOuT

VIP Member
I would never even consider buying an Alienware. There are so many other companies that make much better pre-assembled computers. I guess for people that don't know anything about computers...that is a name that sticks out. The price is too high for what you get. The coolest thing about them is the case...that's not even that great.

there right anyone with any computer knowlage knows that alienwere adds like 50 dollors on each part you buy, if you made the same one you would probably save 300 dollors per 1000 you spent on there system's, no need to buy alienwere anyway, make your own for much cheaper, or go with a prebuilt computer and just upgrade it, i would build my own because then you know what your paying for if you wana upgrade to 2 sli cards in the future you can or 8 gigs of ram

Davoguha

Definitely the most overpriced computers out there. Although they do offer the best as far as pre-built computers go, you could save yourself $5000 easily building an equivalent on your own.

lubo4444

Overpriced!!! dont ever go with them. Even if you have a lot of money not worth it buying it. With the money for them i can build 2-3 systems on my own... It's just too overpriced.

awildgoose

Everyones said this but NO.
Alienware are way too expensive and if you brake something you can't go out to the store and buy that part, you have to actually buy the Alienware part again, and that too is expensive.

lolololol i would never spend 200 dollors on a case!!! you could get watercooling or somthing usefull for 200 bucks

besides why would you want a aleienwere case without the alien were system, see the thing is, you would be a big fat PHONEY!, like hey everyone i have a aleien were computer, ok then why does it boot up saying hp, your a big fat PHONEY hey everyone THIS GUY IS A BIG FAT PHONEY!

Thats what it would be like

Gooberman

Lol I was playing a game and someone said "I have an AlienWare computer" I said your a big fat Dumba** :p