Alienware laptop, MPC desktop, IPOD

sunseeker03

Alienware laptop

Hello,

A friend recommended I try out some forums to sell some items I have. All items are in mint condition, I am selling because I ran into some financial problems and am in need of the money. Here is what I have:

Laptop - Alienware 51M ( Color is silver)

Intel Pentium 4 Processor with HT Technology Extreme Edition 3.2GHz 800MHz FSB 2.5MB Cache
Alienware Exclusive Case Design with Glowing Alien-eyes and Magnesium Alloy Chassis Area-51m Case with 16.1" UltraXGA 1600x1200 LCD Display
SiS648FX Motherboard + SiS963L AGP8X Chipset
1024MB DDR PC-3200 - 2x512 SO-DIMMs
AREA-51M ATI Mobility Radeon 9600 PRO Module with 128MB DDR
Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2 NX USB External
Hitachi 60GB 7200 RPM ATA100 with 8MB Cache
4x2x8x DVD+RW / 16x10x24x CD-RW Combo w/Software
Integrated 10/100Mb Ethernet NIC
56K Modem with V.92 Technology

Can email serious buyers with pictures of the laptop. Asking price is 1500$USD or best offer.

Last edited:

sunseeker03

I understand that I am new to the forum and that might make some people nervous. Therefore, for serious buyers who have some references, I might be willing to workout a 50% up front, 50% on delievery type of deal. Or if I am unable to sell it and someone has VERY good references I might considering shipping the items first, but this is a last resort for me as I really cannot afford to lose money on a bad deal.

I also regret to say that I cannot take paypal. Paypal/EBAY have let me down on more then one occasion and cost me a lot of money. There are still a few forms of payment which I can accept though, those interested can contact to me and I will tell you what they are.

thank you

Slider908

has it sold

sunseeker03, has the alienware area 51-m sold yet?

if it hasn't, i'm interested email me pictures and tell me more about it. i tried private messenging you, but i'm not sure if it worked.

thanks,
-john

vanp1992

your getting alienware do you know how expensive those computers are, but it would be nice to have one, your price is too cheap the usual laptop is about $2,400 usd

ravenmica

Ravenmica

Sunseeker please contact me on this email link: Very serious buyer at the price you quoted and would do reputable honest safe deal with you . Cheers :)
sunseeker03 said:
Hello,

A friend recommended I try out some forums to sell some items I have. All items are in mint condition, I am selling because I ran into some financial problems and am in need of the money. Here is what I have:

Laptop - Alienware 51M ( Color is silver)

Intel Pentium 4 Processor with HT Technology Extreme Edition 3.2GHz 800MHz FSB 2.5MB Cache
Alienware Exclusive Case Design with Glowing Alien-eyes and Magnesium Alloy Chassis Area-51m Case with 16.1" UltraXGA 1600x1200 LCD Display
SiS648FX Motherboard + SiS963L AGP8X Chipset
1024MB DDR PC-3200 - 2x512 SO-DIMMs
AREA-51M ATI Mobility Radeon 9600 PRO Module with 128MB DDR
Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2 NX USB External
Hitachi 60GB 7200 RPM ATA100 with 8MB Cache
4x2x8x DVD+RW / 16x10x24x CD-RW Combo w/Software
Integrated 10/100Mb Ethernet NIC
56K Modem with V.92 Technology

Can email serious buyers with pictures of the laptop. Asking price is 1500$USD or best offer.