Alienware ripping you off

zaroba

Remember, these computers are for people that dont know anything about computers but love gaming.

and i love laughing my a** off when people come into online games bragging about there new alianware pc. especially when they post about it on the games forums because then i can price all the stuff at newegg or pricewatch and show them there pc could have cost upto 50% less then what they paid for it. :p

johnny

They are nice systems no doubt about that but when you think of it they are just the Dell XPS model built up and it has more upgrades. In the end its still the parts that Dell uses.

Deepblue

They are nice systems no doubt about that but when you think of it they are just the Dell XPS model built up and it has more upgrades. In the end its still the parts that Dell uses.

This is the same as Cisco and Linksys, Alienware does not use dell parts
and VooDoo does not use HP parts, They just own the companys and make the money, Alienware and VooDoo control how they build systems and what parts are used.

I would never buy a Alienware or a VooDoo they are over priced for one and
and the Alienware cases are ugly and it feels good to build your own systems

VooDoo laptops are all in the $2600-5000 range. I like the way they look, wow, are they overpriced? That is crazy, I thought Alienware was overpriced.