All in one small touch screen pc?

PunterCam

Hey, I'm trying to build a little music centre in my living room, and I want a computer to be the backbone of it.

I was considering the logitech squeezbox duet as I have a cat5 cable between my music station area and my office/study already, and I could just run all the music off my imac there, but it's not really what I want somehow (I don't deny it's a fabulous piece of kit though, great idea)

So I want to build or buy a computer to hold CD quality music on it. The space I have available on the bookshelf it would be on is Width - 22", Height - 17", depth - 12".

I need a touch screen, at least 400gb of h/d space and a sound card, preferably with a digital output. I couldn't care less about power. It has to be silent or near enough, and I only want to see the screen. I dunno if there are pre built systems that could fill the criteria, or if I'd need to build a really small system and then buy a touch screen.

This is written in appalling English, sorry, but hopefully you can see what I'm getting at! Any ideas or comments would be great

cheers