all the elctrisity

loomingdeth

i understand why we can only use electrsity once,.. but does any one know where it goes when its gone or are scientists trying to find out, becuase i lik ethat area and it is hard to find research (INPDF) on it
links or discussion i ask from you

Quentin_T

WHAT? I think you might have had more to drink than myself. Or you need to buy some underwear at K-mart, and watch Judge Wapner.

I realize that English is not your first language, and applaud you for knowing another language. But seriously, WTF are you talking about? Scientists are not baffled by the consumption of electricity (which is the correct spelling FFS). Personally I wonder where the gas goes that powers my Jeep, but I am not clueless about the idea that the internal combustion engine is not 100% efficient. Obviously there is waste, this is computer forum. Do you have a computer question? Philosophy and existentialism is down the hall.

brian

VIP Member
lol. it seems like he is in grade school. imho. electricity is electrons electrons CANT be created or destroyed (technically speaking) they get used and then recycled. its just that its not easy to capture electrons while being able to supply power to create it. a electric motor is one way of collecting them and solar is another.

gas on the other hand is different. gas is mainly made up of carbon and hydrogen about C8H16 when it burns it creates 8C and my guess 8H2. the carbon then bonds with O2 creating 8CO2 or carbon dioxide. the reason we cant make gas is it is hard to separate the molecules and recreate the original product efficiently... just my guess i dont know on this part

Last edited:

Quentin_T

Holy crap Brian, I swear I'm at least twice as drunk now, after reading you post! Even though it probably makes sense. :D

My science teacher would be so pissed at me right now.

mep916

Administrator
Staff member
Holy crap Brian, I swear I'm at least twice as drunk now, after reading you post! Even though it probably makes sense. :D

My science teacher would be so pissed at me right now.

Sober up and answer my PM's, f*ck face. :) I sent you a few like a month ago. :rolleyes:

Kesava

on the topic of electricity, i stuck my finger in the toaster yesterday for some strange reason.

it shocked me pretty bad.. but why didnt it kill me? would it be different with a knife in the toaster? dont ask me why i did it. i do random stuff sometimes :rolleyes:

brian

VIP Member
omg are you joking. wow... thats all i can say. wow

but i mean it probily did not kill you because there is a more dirrect way to ground. you have some resistance where as the ground has very littly . so the electricity went to the ground more then your body

Kesava

omg are you joking. wow... thats all i can say. wow

but i mean it probily did not kill you because there is a more dirrect way to ground. you have some resistance where as the ground has very littly . so the electricity went to the ground more then your body

yeah i do stuff like that. not sure why. :)