Am I Alone???

xxartanisxx

New Member
I have a 37" Plasma TV i may like to use as a monitor sometime but i think thats a little too big for me but im not sure... Think ill get used to it or is it just too big lol :)
 
It all depends not what you use it for... Movies, writing papers, etc... it'd probably be good. But for gaming, might be a little too big.
 
ok yea gaming would be the majority might hit up a TB HD and store some movies on there but idk lol. I RARELY write papers lol :). Normally end up talking my teachers out of it its hilarious.
 
i hooked my laptop up to the 55" HD tv.. was awesome for movies.. tried to play a game was ok. was weird though
 
Why don't you just hook it up, try it from a few different distances, and see how you like it? We cannot form your opinion, but in my opinion, 37" is a good size. It's not HUGE but it's quite a step up from what you're probably used to.
 
here is the recommended distance for your screen ...37" 576 res.=10' 720 res=7' 1080 res=5'

Is that inches or feet? If its feet then I'm way off:D I have a 40" and I sit 3feet from it. With out my glasses I can't even make out words from that distance. Maybe I'm just blind or something but at 10 feet with my glasses I can't see a thing.
 
Hooked my laptop into a 37" LCD once, expecting greatness. That's how I found out that S-Video is standard-def only. :(
 
i'd love to game on this:
Lg-100-inch-LCD.jpg
 
i bet the paper in the frame in front of it is 8.5x11. lol jk. that would be like actually being in the game if you had 3 more around you. that would be cool.
 
i bet the paper in the frame in front of it is 8.5x11. lol jk. that would be like actually being in the game if you had 3 more around you. that would be cool.

lol didnt even notice that the chick looked so tiny she must be like yao's sister.

And yea... i couldnt play on that.
 
Back
Top