Dukelewis78
New Member
AMD Athlon II X2 250 - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...e=AMD_Athlon_II_X2_250-_-19-103-681-_-Product
Sapphire 512mb GDDR5 Radeon HD 5670 - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...cm_re=Sapphire_HD_5670-_-14-102-869-_-Product
Muskin Memory DDR3 1066 1024Mx2 - (No link from newegg.com)
Asus M4A87TD Evolution Motherboard - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131647
Case - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...k=HEC Blitz Black Steel Edition ATX Mid Tower
(Maybe on the case)??? If anything I would like to go cheaper.. (Has to have some see threw side on the case and sufficent cooling)
This setup came from a buddy that works at Blizzard Entertainment and ust to build computers at a computer store where I live
Ideas would be helpful and I do have a HD and Optical Drive
Sapphire 512mb GDDR5 Radeon HD 5670 - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...cm_re=Sapphire_HD_5670-_-14-102-869-_-Product
Muskin Memory DDR3 1066 1024Mx2 - (No link from newegg.com)
Asus M4A87TD Evolution Motherboard - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131647
Case - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...k=HEC Blitz Black Steel Edition ATX Mid Tower
(Maybe on the case)??? If anything I would like to go cheaper.. (Has to have some see threw side on the case and sufficent cooling)
This setup came from a buddy that works at Blizzard Entertainment and ust to build computers at a computer store where I live
Ideas would be helpful and I do have a HD and Optical Drive