Hey guys, building a budget computer for a friend, max budget is $565
(thats all i could get outta him lol) (oh, btw this is australian.. so it will be hard but just recommend things that are around the same price
) Prices are from www.msy.com.au and www.umart.com.au (QLD store)
CPU: AMD Phenom X4 620 - $115
MB:
M2A74-AM SE - $65
M2N68-AM PLUS - $63
GA-M61PME-S2P - $59
RAM: 2GB PNY 800 - $48
HDD: WD 320GB - $55
GPU: 1GB 5750 HIS - $155
Case/PSU Thermaltake V3 Black Edition w/ 450W TT Litepower PSU - $79
DVD: BenQ Sata - $33
Basically I need help on motherboards, oviously, and if theres any way I can change to the 5770 maybe, changin the CPU around or something... or if not, I can get DDR3 ram and a different motherboard, if so, which really cheap motherboard? lol..
thanks guys
CPU: AMD Phenom X4 620 - $115
MB:
M2A74-AM SE - $65
M2N68-AM PLUS - $63
GA-M61PME-S2P - $59
RAM: 2GB PNY 800 - $48
HDD: WD 320GB - $55
GPU: 1GB 5750 HIS - $155
Case/PSU Thermaltake V3 Black Edition w/ 450W TT Litepower PSU - $79
DVD: BenQ Sata - $33
Basically I need help on motherboards, oviously, and if theres any way I can change to the 5770 maybe, changin the CPU around or something... or if not, I can get DDR3 ram and a different motherboard, if so, which really cheap motherboard? lol..
thanks guys