I'm hoping someone can help me out with this. I just built my first computer after weeks and weeks of research, finding parts, and reading up on the "how to" guides on forums like this. Built what I thought was a nice setup:
CPU: AMD X4 955 black edition 3.2GHz
Mobo: GA-MA770T-UD3P
RAM: 2 gigs GSkill 1600 DDR3
HDD: WD 500gb 7200rpm
PSU: Antec EarthWatts 650w
GPU: ATI Sapphire HD5770
Standard sony optical, Win7, all in a new CM Storm Scout.
Got it all together, took my time and read everything carefully. Using a 32'' LCD as a diaplay atm with HDMI.
Boot everything up, go through what seemed like a pretty simple BIOS setup and get this message at the post screen and stops with the cursor blinking:
Verifying DMI Pool Data........................
AMD Data Change...Update New Data to DMI!
Any ideas or suggestions would help!! I've looked around on-line and found that others were having the same problem with a diff series Gigabyte mobo, and a few others with Abit boards. But no one has said anything with the board I'm running.
CPU: AMD X4 955 black edition 3.2GHz
Mobo: GA-MA770T-UD3P
RAM: 2 gigs GSkill 1600 DDR3
HDD: WD 500gb 7200rpm
PSU: Antec EarthWatts 650w
GPU: ATI Sapphire HD5770
Standard sony optical, Win7, all in a new CM Storm Scout.
Got it all together, took my time and read everything carefully. Using a 32'' LCD as a diaplay atm with HDMI.
Boot everything up, go through what seemed like a pretty simple BIOS setup and get this message at the post screen and stops with the cursor blinking:
Verifying DMI Pool Data........................
AMD Data Change...Update New Data to DMI!
Any ideas or suggestions would help!! I've looked around on-line and found that others were having the same problem with a diff series Gigabyte mobo, and a few others with Abit boards. But no one has said anything with the board I'm running.