AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition Deneb 3.4GHz FOR SALE

87dtna

Submitted by THEPOWAQUAD | Tue, 08 Dec 2009 23:08:24 +0100 | Validated by CPU-Z 1.52.2

Nice date

If he's selling it what does it matter when the last time he used it was? If it's not in a current running system I count that as a plus, because it will ship faster!

Bump for a sweet priced C3 stepping 965. Karder this is a great bargain for you, a C3 965 for less than a 955!

G25r8cer

If he's selling it what does it matter when the last time he used it was? If it's not in a current running system I count that as a plus, because it will ship faster!

Bump for a sweet priced C3 stepping 965. Karder this is a great bargain for you, a C3 965 for less than a 955!

Def nice deal

Wish I could sell my 955 C2 and buy it but, I really dont need it

JoeSamo

yeah i took it out of my system on that day because i changed my mind. It ran GREAT. I cleaned it up that day because I wasn't about to sell something dirty with heatsink paste on it. I like to keep things neat and clean..

And about how low am i willing to go? I mean its already pretty low...i dunno PM me an offer and ill decide on that maybe.

MacBook

banned

The invoice he posted here said he bought it on 12/1/09, so I don't see how the CPU-Z screenshot showing 12/8/09 means anything...

karder

yeah i took it out of my system on that day because i changed my mind. It ran GREAT. I cleaned it up that day because I wasn't about to sell something dirty with heatsink paste on it. I like to keep things neat and clean..

And about how low am i willing to go? I mean its already pretty low...i dunno PM me an offer and ill decide on that maybe.

Just sent you PM.

karder

JoeSamo: Disregard my PM, pressing for those extra few $$$ aint worth it. I will give you what you ask for. In all honesty, it is a good price :D

PM me and we'll sort out the details.

JoeSamo

Thanks karder. I'll be out of work at 5:00 PM EST. I will PM you all the details you will need along with my phone number so you can call for questions/comments. Talk to you very soon.