American Chopper - Mikey Quad Core Wafer Bash

Bodaggit23

Senior and Mikey take a trip to Intel to get ideas for the upcoming build,
and Mikey bashes a wafer of about 500 Intel Quad Core Processors.

[YT]
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/x4ngrnLULOY&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/x4ngrnLULOY&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]

Bob Jeffery

That would be worth in the 10's of thousands of dollars. I doubt a silicone chip breaks like glass when it is hit, eh?

bomberboysk

hehehehe

Amd wafers wouldnt have broken!</beat the fanboys to it>

Staged, prolly either a wafer with a bunch of defective cores or just a wafer of silicon that wasnt "printed"
"

Last edited:

Bodaggit23

I really don't think it was staged.

Mikey does that crap everywhere they go, because daddy will pay for it.

What a moron.

Machin3

Lmfao. I saw this episode when it first came out. American Chopper kinda sucks now cuz Vinnie left and Paul Jr. finally got fired for being late after 5 years or however long it has been. :D

Bodaggit23

Lmfao. I saw this episode when it first came out. American Chopper kinda sucks now cuz Vinnie left and Paul Jr. finally got fired for being late after 5 years or however long it has been. :D

Yeah, it's not like it used to be. The conflict between Jr. and Sr. was what made the show...

The Chad

That was episode was on last night in South Africa! It was an awesome looking Intel bike. Just a waste on breaking the wafer.

ScottALot

Yah, I bet something went wrong in the whole process and that's why they let him have it. Mikey probably wasn't supposed to break it, but it's not like it was actually worth anything.