America's Army 3 WOW!

awildgoose

I just got the game from steam (it's free) and it is totally awesome. The U.S. army made it to show what it is like I guess (as a NCO). Although it is a bit buggy, just have patience and it is soooo cool. It is the most realistic game I have ever played, it's actually real. You need to do basic training, firearm etc.

Just my opinion, it is wicked and you all should get it...NOW.

Aastii

VIP Member
I just got the game from steam (it's free) and it is totally awesome. The U.S. army made it to show what it is like I guess (as a NCO). Although it is a bit buggy, just have patience and it is soooo cool. It is the most realistic game I have ever played, it's actually real. You need to do basic training, firearm etc.

Just my opinion, it is wicked and you all should get it...NOW.

i downloaded it a couple days ago and it seems to be messed up on my system. You open it through steam and it shows the AA3 picture, then just goes to a black screen :confused: . Going to try reinstall but a bit silly if it won't work, and dissapointing, I really want to play it :(

=EDIT=

I have got it to open, but whenever I go to start training or a game it freezes...stuid american army game

Last edited:

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Looks quite good,Ive never actualy played AA so il be giving this a try :)

I like how they added a Sliding feature in the game,You can now slide on the ground so if you suddenyl become a target by 5 of the enemy we can at least slide to the floor and return fire so that should be fun.

Last edited:

bomberboysk

i downloaded it a couple days ago and it seems to be messed up on my system. You open it through steam and it shows the AA3 picture, then just goes to a black screen :confused: . Going to try reinstall but a bit silly if it won't work, and dissapointing, I really want to play it :(

=EDIT=

I have got it to open, but whenever I go to start training or a game it freezes...stuid american army game
I have the same issue, apparently its pretty common...

epidemik

Yeah, It has potential but its pretty buggy right now.

Mine freezes up whenever it has to load something. I'm looking forward to them fixing the bugs (but apparently some of the lead developers were fired so it'll be interesting to see what happens)

Aastii

VIP Member
Yeah, It has potential but its pretty buggy right now.

Mine freezes up whenever it has to load something. I'm looking forward to them fixing the bugs (but apparently some of the lead developers were fired so it'll be interesting to see what happens)

mine has the exact same problem. It will now load the game and let me log in, but not load any maps or training or anything

epidemik

mine has the exact same problem. It will now load the game and let me log in, but not load any maps or training or anything

I read on their forums that its a Auth Server issue (since it has to identify you everytime you try to start a map) and the only thing to do is wait :mad:

bomberboysk

I read on their forums that its a Auth Server issue (since it has to identify you everytime you try to start a map) and the only thing to do is wait :mad:
Yup, thats what i was reading also...Sounds like they got more dl's than expected, and the auth servers cant handle it.

Redbull{wings}

Well as one of the lucky few who has actually played this game ONLINE. yes I know it's pretty rare. I can say that if you can get into a game there aren't that many bugs and the gameplay is great! It's very tactical and team oriented with points for kills and healing your team/doing objectives all being the same.

Machin3

I downloaded it today. It actually looks pretty nice. I only get a problem that when I try to join online, it doesn't let me for some reason. I have to check that out.

Ramodkk

VIP Member
I downloaded it but for some reason I'm having the same problem. Whenever I click on "Join" in multiplayer, it just freezes on me.

Redbull{wings}

Another tip for joining multi-player. Instead of clicking the join button scroll over to the ip then open the console by pressing ` and type-open "xx.xx.xx.xx:xxx" it works most of the time.