Ammo 533 Case free after rebate

Kesava

but like where did it come from? was there an advertisement or something that said whatever% saving:enter this code to redeem?

zaroba

yea, sorry, i have a tendency to edit my posts a lot after rereading the previous posts and then my posts and seeing better ways for it to make sense :p

when you logging into newegg.com, right below the "Remember my Newegg.com ID" text there is another check box that says "Yes, sign me up for exclusive Newegg.com specials and promo codes for newsletter subscribers only". if you check it, you will get newsletters that contain discount codes a few times a month.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
i wish we had deals like this in the uk :mad:

btw wont newegg catch on that alot of people are using the same promotion code? :D

porterjw

Spaminator
Staff member
yea, sorry, i have a tendency to edit my posts a lot after rereading the previous posts and then my posts and seeing better ways for it to make sense :p

when you logging into newegg.com, right below the "Remember my Newegg.com ID" text there is another check box that says "Yes, sign me up for exclusive Newegg.com specials and promo codes for newsletter subscribers only". if you check it, you will get newsletters that contain discount codes a few times a month.

Bingo.

btw wont newegg catch on that alot of people are using the same promotion code?

They send the above-mentioned newsletter with the same code out to thousands of people - it's fine.

porterjw

Spaminator
Staff member
That is one god ugly case!

While I agree that it's not the best I've ever seen, I wouldn't call it ugly after seeing some of the cases folks have here. those stupid (IMO) Apollo things that seem to be so popular...yech. Beauty takes many different though, so to each their own.