This started this morning when i woke up. Turned the computer on and it was like this when i tried to play World of Warcraft (say what you want, im addicted lol)
(http://yfrog.com/71unknownproblemp) Image doesnt show for me. Thats the link.
I think it could be the video card so this is what one im using.
ATI Radeon 9550 / X1050 Series.
I had this problem awhile ago, i just turned the computer off, went to the pub, came back and it was fine, so im stumped.
I recently (30 mins ago) dismantled and cleaned (down to the cpu heatsink with an air compressor lol) and still nothing.
(http://yfrog.com/71unknownproblemp) Image doesnt show for me. Thats the link.
I think it could be the video card so this is what one im using.
ATI Radeon 9550 / X1050 Series.
I had this problem awhile ago, i just turned the computer off, went to the pub, came back and it was fine, so im stumped.
I recently (30 mins ago) dismantled and cleaned (down to the cpu heatsink with an air compressor lol) and still nothing.