Android update just screwed up my workflow.

waveform

I drive a propane truck and use an android tablet for my routes. Android just released an update and added some stupid icon bar at the bottom of my screen that I never asked for. Now the three default buttons are pushed to the right and there are icons all along the bottom bar. This is a problem for me because when I'm working I'm accidentally hitting the icons when i want to close the maps window - this then opens a split screen. Then I have to close it and I end up closing my routing software also.

Way do company's keep changing software every time there a damn update. It's midnight, I'm suppose to be going up my router and I'm spending the entire night trying to fix what I never asked for.

waveform

Disregard.
There's a setting called Taskbar. I spend all night looking for it. They put it in the display menu rather then then home screen menu which happens to contain the layout settings. Makes no sense why they buried it in display.
What I do know is, when people have jobs to do, and business spend hundreds of thousands to train their employees, they don't have time to play hiding go seek tying to find settings to restore their devices back to how they had them because corporate conglomerates have nothing better to do with their time then move buttons around on people. Cosmetic BS, Norton got sued over this 20 years ago. When are people going to wake up and realize YOU don't matter, They control your content, and what THEY think you should have. Mozilla is the worse. Every time there's an update the entire interface is changed. Stupid morons.