Annoying BF3/4 Issues

Calin

Hi all,
I just bought BF4 yesterday but I didn't played it for more than 30m because of the annoying issues.They happen in BF3 too. Sometimes when joining a server I get stuck on joining server, sometimes on logging in, sometimes on initializing, sometimes on loading level, on all servers!! And the most important problem: When I get a lucky shot and launch the game I get frame drops!!!! GPU Usage also drops in MSI AB, I tried to remove my OCs from GPU/CPU, unparked cores and still nothing.
When I get stuck I just reinstall Origin but it doesn't work anymore now.

PCunicorn

Also, have you uninstalled the plugin and reinstalled it, and what browser are you using? And have you tried launching Origin in offline mode and launch BF4, does that also give you FPS issues?

Darren

Staff member
A 650 TI isn't going to be able to run it maxed out so don't expect the world in framerate and settings.

Okedokey

And don't park CPU cores, and all that crap. Let the OS determine that, remove all overvolts, overclocks, boost software etc etc.

Defrag HDD, repair game, leave the tweaking alone.

Calin

I removed everything and I know a 650ti is not enough to max out. But I can play bf3 on ultra without aa and bf4 on med-high without aa with more than 60 fps, but as I said it isnt it, gpu ussage drops in msi afterburner. Same thing happens on low settings. I removed OCs from both gpu and cpu
Also, have you uninstalled the plugin and reinstalled it, and what browser are you using? And have you tried launching Origin in offline mode and launch BF4, does that
also give you FPS issues?
Of course, I use ff but I also tried chrome and ie.

Okedokey

Uninstall afterburner and all that crap. Clean reinstall the graphics drivers. If that doesn't work reinstall Windows. Issues like these are very difficult to troubleshoot.

Calin

Uninstall afterburner and all that crap. Clean reinstall the graphics drivers. If that doesn't work reinstall Windows. Issues like these are very difficult to troubleshoot.
Okay I'll try. Thanks for the answer.

tHe CoSm0 hEr0

still bug after all this

They will release Battlefeld 5 before this work right =P

removing every thing should not happen now. Does origin support your pluggin? that could cause error when logging onto server