Annoying Facebook issue...

T-Wrecks

If I close an account and open up a new one altogether, I post with it or join groups. After a while, it often shuts me out. I'm asked to confirm my identity by uploading a picture. Then my account gets disabled anyway. It happens so constantly now. I honestly don't believe they ever fully "delete" anyone's prior accounts, too.

HardwareHelp77

Do you use your real photo as your profile picture?

A few ppl who use meme / anime pics etc I know of have been locked out as they were possibly reported as a fake account

Cromewell

Administrator
Staff member
honestly don't believe they ever fully "delete" anyone's prior accounts, too.
Of course they don't. Facebook is evil.

Seems you are having a lot of trouble with various online services, you have another thread asking how to circumvent a wikipedia ban. You must be doing something for it to happen, chances are the world isn't out to get you.

Darren

Staff member
I don't think it's so much the content as the fact that you keep coming back after being told not to and trying to hide that fact.

We have the same rules on this forum as well.

aldan

so,what i gleen from this is that you are a pain in the ass that wont go away,with questionable facts.you do know that personal biases have no place on wiki or any other fact based site.im sure you have strong feelings about these posts but,for gods sake,get over it and quit sulking.jmho