Twist86
Active Member
So I dunno why but today I am in the mood to murder Vista for a new feature it added after updating a few weeks ago.
I tend to stay 1 month behind on updates so I know which ones will help or hurt my performance but anyways.
You know how you go to view and select "large icons - List - etc?" well every time I reboot it resets those lists.
So I have everything set to list in my folders/control panel then I boot back up and its all set to Thumbnails again.
Anyway to prevent this or know what update did this? I never had it happen till now. I thought at first it was my Tuneup Utilities but I disabled its weekly maintenance and it has run since.
And better yet is there a way to default it to list so even new folders its set to list without having to do it?
I tend to stay 1 month behind on updates so I know which ones will help or hurt my performance but anyways.
You know how you go to view and select "large icons - List - etc?" well every time I reboot it resets those lists.
So I have everything set to list in my folders/control panel then I boot back up and its all set to Thumbnails again.
Anyway to prevent this or know what update did this? I never had it happen till now. I thought at first it was my Tuneup Utilities but I disabled its weekly maintenance and it has run since.
And better yet is there a way to default it to list so even new folders its set to list without having to do it?