ANSWERED - Wireless mouse syncing w/ wrong computer

freedda

I have a Microsoft wireless mouse which i use with my Acer tablet. I placed the tablet on my desk in front of my PC (running win7) and when I went to use the mouse with the tablet, it had instead 'synced up' with with my desktop PC. How do I stop this and instead have the wireless mouse work with my tablet as it has been doing without issue? PS - I looked but didn't find anything to turn off on the PC that would stop the wireless mouse from working with it

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
You have 2 of the same wireless mice then? Seems you are using 2 transceivers at the same time that may be on the same frequency. If not, make the transceiver is plugged into the tablet and not the pc.

freedda

You have 2 of the same wireless mice then? Seems you are using 2 transceivers at the same time that may be on the same frequency. If not, make the transceiver is plugged into the tablet and not the pc.
No ... wait ... hold everything ... what you said reminded me, the transceiver is plugged into a USB hub, which I had plugged into the tablet, but I then plugged it into the PC to transfer files ... so ... duh ... ALL IS WELL - NO PROBLEM ... and I apologize! Operator Error!