antec 900 mod!!!

funkysnair

VIP Member
well ive put the wheels in motion...

i have ordered all my water cooling bits, dremel and some aluminium angles with a polished aluminium face plate

my veiw is to take out the 7 bay covers and fans, make some brakets out of the right angled aluminium then to cut out the radiator shape from my polished aluminium sheet fix it to the brackets

i have ordered all the needed parts but i still have a few ideas in my head!!!

do i just make the brakets then cover up with some black mesh?

do i go ahead and use the polished aluminium face plate?

or do i use the aluminium face plate but spray it black?

also i am going to get the inside of my case sprayed matt black and get some uv lights in there:D

well ill keep this thread posted as i go but i am new to this modding so i'll prob end up buying a new case as this one will be destroyed by me and my temper looool

funkysnair

VIP Member
well my gold thumb screws come today :)

thought they would look good against the black interior once i get it sprayed

DSC00090.jpg

and my water kit come day after with my aluminium brakets

DSC00091.jpg

Last edited:

just a noob

if you can find some place to do it, get it powder coated, but i would advise drilling out rivits if you were going to do that, so that every part could get painted evenly, but if you arent going that route, just use a self etching primer along with self etching paint, that way the paint wont chip off as easy

Candy

Yummy! This is looking nice. I love these sorts of threads, with lots of piccies :) make sure you get lots of progress pics as you go.

funkysnair

VIP Member
couple of pics-nearly finnished....

butt asse nude
DSC00092.jpg

DSC00096.jpg

DSC00097.jpg

DSC00098.jpg

spray not dry yet!!!!
DSC00095.jpg

DSC00100.jpg

DSC00102.jpg

DSC00103.jpg

gonna cover radiator and mounting with black mesh
DSC00104.jpg

this is still unfinnished i have alot more to do-the hard drive cage is coming out!!! buying a new graphics card and water block-also the front mesh needs to be fixed on....

i am how ever idoling at 18oC according to my bios and 17oC according to pcprobe not bad temps, think some one needs to teach me over clocking so i can get this above 3.5ghz :)

Last edited:

Kornowski

VIP Member
Man, that looks awesome! Excellent work!

That grill on the front looks amazing, How did you do it!? It looks like a factory finish! ;)

ducis

I do think using the stock hard drive cage was a little silly try mounting the HDDs somewhere else on the case

funkysnair

VIP Member
I do think using the stock hard drive cage was a little silly try mounting the HDDs somewhere else on the case

did you not read the posts above? lol.....

the hard drive cage is coming out-its not finnished... i need to mount it temp so i can use it-

i have only mounted my drive c, my secondary 500gig is here on my desk-

ducis

did you not read the posts above? lol.....

the hard drive cage is coming out-its not finnished... i need to mount it temp so i can use it-

i have only mounted my drive c, my secondary 500gig is here on my desk-

Ahh srry man im lazy today:cool: