Antec Eleven Hundred Users ...

Jon Boy

... please help.

I bought my case the other day (online) and think something is missing and really don't want to send my case back.

Can you either send me a close up photo of the fan controller on the back or describe it to me. I have 1 switch for the LED and an empty hole where I presume the fan controller is meant to be.

imag0243s.jpg

Thanks,
Jon

Jon Boy

Its a fan controller you put 4 fans in, and correct me if I'm being an idiot but shouldn't their be a switch so I can change the speed rather than a hole :S Other wise how do I select L, M or H

Jon Boy

it has a fan controller in the back, but one of the four fans is connected to it. it is by design.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IY5LeGb9b_A

watch, looking at the back, that case only has one switch in the back.
Thank you, it looks though my system looks like the one in the video. But how do I change the speed, I currently have 2 flans plugged into it (the 200mm top fan and a 120mm exhaust fan).

The top switch is on/off for the LED, the lower switch has 3 speeds [High, Medium & Slow] but there is no switch to actually move i.e. lever. You seem to know what your talking about so I'm racking my brains what easy thing it is that I'm missing here!

Jon Boy

I think this review of the case resolves my issue

The back panel of the Eleven Hundred has a fan controller with room for three separate controls. One control is dedicated to the top-fan. It has one spot for an LED on\off switch and one spot for a speed control switch which was merely cosmetic (no switch). The other two controls were empty, to be filled at your pleasure (or displeasure). Even though the controls say "REAR", the rear fan supplied with the case has a three wire power jack and no controls. It seems like they did this much work already, what kept them from following through and providing all the features that were apparently intended?

FuryRosewood

*nod* yea, just remember seeing the back panel, and it just has a switch for the leds in the top fan installed...