antec lanboy air, No Go

osnola

received my antec lanboy air about two weeks ago today. the door was broke. i sent it back to new egg and they said they would replace it. 2 weeks later (today) i finally get it back. the case is amazing!

upon further inspection ...what do you know, another broken case.

this is not acceptable. i cannot blame newegg, but man would i like too.

for those of you wanting to purchase a lanboy air, please think twice. it is very cheaply made. the screws are drilled into the plastic and the plastic breaks easily. other than that the build is solid. It just seems like a dumb mistake by antec.

sorry for the rant, just wanted to let future buyers beware.

EDIT: i am keeping the case, i am so sick of dealing with DOA'S i found my self saying " ahh what ever"

Motox20

I know this is a fairly old thread but if you read this and you did in fact keep the case can you tell me how it's worked out for you and if it would be worth it if it came in one piece. I have that case sitting in my Wish List on Newegg and most of the reviews were positive, as long as we're aware of it being a little flimsy in the areas you mentioned.

If the case is indeed that shoddy, I will be very disappointed. I have been looking forward to getting that case for some time now. The customization possibilities are amazing, not to mention the look. The MB and GPU I have picked out would look incredible with that case too, what a kick to the teeth...lol.

Well, let me know.

tech savvy

received my antec lanboy air about two weeks ago today. the door was broke. i sent it back to new egg and they said they would replace it. 2 weeks later (today) i finally get it back. the case is amazing!

upon further inspection ...what do you know, another broken case.

this is not acceptable. i cannot blame newegg, but man would i like too.

for those of you wanting to purchase a lanboy air, please think twice. it is very cheaply made. the screws are drilled into the plastic and the plastic breaks easily. other than that the build is solid. It just seems like a dumb mistake by antec.

sorry for the rant, just wanted to let future buyers beware.

EDIT: i am keeping the case, i am so sick of dealing with DOA'S i found my self saying " ahh what ever"

i personaly think its the ugliest case ive ever seen, and would never buy it.but thx for the heads up.

PhoebusLife

That is a great case. Thanks for the info. I might lean a little more towards a clear acrylic case now, though I love the tweaking options you get with this one.

Manakore

If you need a lot of space go with the antec 1200, but otherwise I think the other two would be fine.