!?Anti-Virus?!

cpt.obvious

I fell in love with NOD 32 a while back but my heart was broke due to my hard drive failed with NOD 32 on it and I finally got it fixed......a year later. Which after a year, you have to repay 40 bucks to renew it. Is there like a kick ass Anti-Virus and a freeking spyware blocker? Or hell, everything I need to block the things from getting to my computer?

For internet security, i use WOT, a add-on for Firefox 3. I love it cause I do some "searching" for "stuff" (NOT THAT YOU SICK BASTARDS) and when i visit a wrong site, It shows me a warning across the screen.

So any suggestions on a top Anti-Virus and Spyware blocker or one that does EVERYTHING? Please and thank you!

TrainTrackHack

VIP Member
For Anti-Virus, I would recommend Avira AntiVir or AVG 8, they're both free and probably the two best out there. For spyware protection, I have both Spybot S&D, Spyware Blaster and Spyware Terminator. I also have malware bytes on-demand virus scanner to scan my computer every once in a while.

shruthi

avast! antivirus Home Edition is available free of charge for non-commercial home use ONLY. If you are not a home user or if you use your computer for business purposes, avast! Home Edition is not licensed for such use. Instead, a wide range of more suitable products which provide higher data security for commercial use, starting with avast! Professional Edition.
==================================
shruti