Any Suggestions for Multiple Monitor Usage?

Here is my machine (bought from Best Buy with no upgrades)...

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/KH/content/model/DT.SRQST.042

I would really like to add another monitor because it seems like a really cool thing to do; however, I'm not sure if the coolness factor is enough to justify the extra expense.

So what I'm asking is...

Are there a lot of practical applications for my system with two-monitors?

The primary game that I play is Civ VI.

beers

Staff member
For gaming not so much, usually general productivity if you need more screen space.

_Kyle_

I would in my opinion. I would like to have a game pulled up on one screen, and maybe a guide, music, etc on the other. This way I can game while checking these.

Darren

Staff member
3 monitors here.

Center is game, right one is temp monitors or Netflix or whatever else, left one is filled with chat windows.

If you have the real estate, you'll find ways to use it. I can't go back to one screen, and even 2 feels confining to me now. I did have to get a second desk for the third monitor but worth it since I just made an L shape out of 2 desks.

Thanks for the reply, Darren. I'm starting to feel the same way that you do. One screen just ain't cutting it anymore. I need more space. While I'm not prepared to go to three screens like you, I would definitely like to have two screens to play with. Once I have ample funds, I am probably going to take the leap if I can find any GOOD (and I mean a deal that is so hot that I am practically stealing the damn thing) deals