Any way to check if the Android phone is not new?

kenny1999

Any apps ?
To recover the data to see if the phone I bought is not new, if it was reset or the data was erased by the retailer?

kenny1999

Hi all, in addition to checking the package, anything I can do now to check if it's an used device?
Are those data recovery apps useful to check if any data was created before I purchased?

Yes, I bought from a retailer that is supposed to be honest, however, they are getting to be "dishonest" , said by some news and people around

Laquer Head

Hi all, in addition to checking the package, anything I can do now to check if it's an used device?
Are those data recovery apps useful to check if any data was created before I purchased?

Yes, I bought from a retailer that is supposed to be honest, however, they are getting to be "dishonest" , said by some news and people around

If you had any doubt, why would you tempt fate?

Geoff

VIP Member
Not really, because all someone has to do is reflash the factory image/firmware. Many modern phones are also encrypted.

If you're worried about the software, just reflash the factory firmware.

kenny1999

Not really, because all someone has to do is reflash the factory image/firmware. Many modern phones are also encrypted.

If you're worried about the software, just reflash the factory firmware.

once they reflash the factory firmware it's not possible to recover to see if any data was created before I buy the phone?

Any apps now that I can use now to try to recover to see if there are anything like pictures, sms etc created before I buy the phone?

kenny1999

If you had any doubt, why would you tempt fate?

I know that they are dishonest only after I paid and got the phone back home

Because my friend said I over paid 30% ,which is very unusual here, because they were reputated for low prices, and I then checked, it was YES

Geoff

VIP Member
I know that they are dishonest only after I paid and got the phone back home

Because my friend said I over paid 30% ,which is very unusual here, because they were reputated for low prices, and I then checked, it was YES
You didn't compare prices before buying it?