Anyone Been Banned From Forums Before On The Internet?

I was banned from 1 for making a bad comment about a member. They then complained to the administrator and he banned me. I have now been banned from that forum which is a music DJ 1 forever.:(

Has it happened to you before on another forum website?

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
I got a 14 day ban from 4Chan for posing something which contained "Banned Text". But that's about it.

mihir

VIP Member
If they ban then I would definitely be banned from Yahoo Answers.
You should check it out i just spam Yahoo Answers and give the most hilarious answers to stupid or serious questions.

Like one guy got hit by puberty and was worried i ASKED him to stop drinking pepsi and everything will be all right. etc etc

Ambushed

Been almost banned from here and a few other forums for my anti-gay posts/jokes haha long time ago though.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Got banned from here for telling someone how I got rid of my spyware rofl. :/

You can do whatever you want to your own computer. But you can't be telling other users to delete random filenames. I told you once to stop and you didn't so when you did it again, you were banned. So I don't think you should be ROFL.

apj101

VIP Member
I was banned from 1 for making a bad comment about a member. They then complained to the administrator and he banned me. I have now been banned from that forum which is a music DJ 1 forever.:(

Has it happened to you before on another forum website?

My alter ego signed up to CF to trash talk me...but I banned him....does that count?

Dngrsone

VIP Member
I got banned once, somewhere... don't remember where, actually.

I'm usually the one doing the banning, and I often do it with flair. :rolleyes:

wolfeking

banned
I got a 14 day ban from a chevy forum for suggesting that they use a Duraspark system on it (thats ford parts). its since been lifted, and I now understand the power of the PM.

Motorcharge

A couple bs ones on Jeepforum and once on 4chan.

I'm up to 22 permabans on SWG's forums, dont even want to think about temp bans. I was friends with one of the mods around perma #20 and she checked my account history on something like 10 of the names I could remember and it was over 50 pages lol