Anyone else running Windows eight? and if so how do you like it?

turbodiesel

i havent really tried windows 8 properly the only feature i have seen for myself is the "please upgrade your processor to 64bit" screen

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
[-0MEGA-];1707796 said:
Chow - Food, especially hearty dishes or a meal.

I guess instead of saying he's leaving, he's saying he's gonna chow down on some food :rolleyes:

voyagerfan99

Staff member
He's gonna get a perma-ban for that. Obviously he didn't read the rules :cool:

Darthaus

massahwahl

VIP Member
People who are actually wealthy don't usually find the need to go online and brag about their wealth to 'ten year olds' on a forum or to try and defend their intellectual merits to that same crowd.

Also double check the rules. Trying to repeatedly link to your photography forum is against them its called advertising but of course you knew that.

Now go back to railing your wife and using Photoshop elements on one of those mythical machines you own. Seriously though your time is obviously to valuable to waste on us serfs...

Last edited:

voyagerfan99

Staff member
I looked at some of his photography - it really was not very good and needs a lot of editing.

S.T.A.R.S.

banned
Come on people calm down.

First of all NOBODY here is an idiot.We just have different opinions.
DoubleAces I apologize if some of these posts insolted you.Don't pay attention on it.Same applies for all those who also felt insolted of course.Except me lol.I cannot get insolted =D
Anyway...this is just forum.Some people here are okay and some or not. ;)

Second...this is a COMPUTER FORUM not a chat room for arguing lol.This topic is about Windows 8 and now it turned into an arguing room about WHAT THE HELL LOL?!

And third...you people argue about so not important things.For example:

-guy showed image of his family.Omg omg!!

Me: So??If you ask me his family looks cool.

-you really need some brain...

Me: Wow...so much about Windows 8 topic.

-chow...chow...chow

Me: So what is he says that word so often?LoL you people talked about CHOW word so much.Who cares about that lol.I use "CHEERS" very often so what lol...

-and so on...

Here is a part of the post from DoubleAces:

...but you can entertain the fantasy that you could beat either me or Microsoft...

Okay Microsoft rules because they have a lot of money and their OS is being used worldwide.Say whatever you want about them,but that's true and that makes them a winner.But what makes DoubleAces a winner?....Hmmm....maybe money...brain...knowledge???
Maybe yes I don't know him so I can't know.But what ALSO SURELY makes him and anybody else a winner is that he probably has a great family and THAT my dear people is the most valuable thing of ALL things on this planet.You can have the BEST computer and greatest job,but family my dear people is the THING what makes ANYONE THE GREATEST WINNER OF ALL BECAUSE FAMILY IS FOREVER...WINDOWS IS NOT...

This is a great forum and it is so stupid to talk bad about each other.That just sucks lol.If someone is wrong then explain him/her why he/she is wrong.Don't automatically call each other idiots lol.Nobody here is an idiot.NOBODY.We just think on different ways and that's good believe it or not.Because if we ALL think the same way,it would be BOOOORING =D :D
Consider that as a humanity advantage ^.^

My point is this:

Stop arguing about so stupid details starting from that CHOW word and then all the way to...I don't know...wether Linux sucks or not...Nothing sucks.Some people like it and some don't.There is NO SUCH THING which EVERYONE will like.That never existed and never will exist lol.Okay to me everything is good...even Windows ME,but I am just weird so just ignore that lol :D
This is great forum place so try to keep it that way.Don't argue about so stupid things like Windows or Linux lol.That are just operating systems made by programmers lol.I am a computer programmer myself,but that is SURELY not going to be a reason for me to argue about wether someone agrees with me or not.If you agree with me,that's cool...if you don't agree with me,that's cool again.We are all different and that is great because that proves we are not like hard disk drives who all do the same thing all the time :D

People...on this planet there are TONS of hungry kids and THEY are the one who REALLY need help and NOT those who do not know ALL about Windows and Linux...

Once again I apologize to anyone who got insolted...whatever the reason is ;)Just don't argue about stupid software lol.It's JUST software...peace of programming code written by someone lol...

Okay I gotta go to my kitchen now to take my sandwich before my cat steals it...AGAIN :mad::D I don't know how the hell she succeeds to steal my meal every time.Damn little creature.They are smarter than they look like believe me.They look like small angels,but from the inside they are EVIL:D:D

Cheers everyone!

voyagerfan99

Staff member
The fact that he trolled a complete 20 pages though is quite an accomplishment.

danthrax

Well. I clicked on "last page" of this thread so I could share with you all my experiences with windows 8 thus far. Seems this thread has gone in a different direction. It kinda felt like when you all of the sudden end up in that weird part of YouTube.

Good day!