Anyone got an old pc?

FlashBulb

Maybe he's hoping he can hack into the hard drive and pull out confidential personal data :eek:

...just a thought

GigaBytez5

Just Junk!

I Just want some old junk to play around with, any old pc or mac is fine. I'll send something...maybe...i dont know...

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
Check local universities and stuff they get rid of stuff like that all the time :)

smadge

we had six before i moved but we got rid of them all. if you want old computers just go to garage sales or(ive mentioned before) go to a computer recycling center

4W4K3

VIP Member
I have a compaq just sitting i my room..but have $0 to ship or box it up...so sorry. plus it needs a HD, and a vid card i think.

cykx

My old pc is so slow, I can solve math problems faster than it can. Plus I have my little bro pwning bots on CS 1.5 running at 10-12 fps. It just blows. Best shot you got at a decent pc, close enough to "slow" is this $300 Dell I saw last week. 128 MB Ram, Celeron Crapcessor at 2.0 i believe. Everyting else is good for $300. Did you know the Dell guy got arrested for smokin dope ? He even sounded high on tv "DDDDDUUUUUDDDE youre gettin a DELL!"

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
close enough to "slow" is this $300 Dell I saw last week. 128 MB Ram, Celeron Crapcessor at 2.0 I believe.
For $250 you can get a Sempron2400, 256MB, an ASUS mobo and 40GB -- and thats CAD :p

smadge

for 350usd my family got an xp 3000 512mb ram dvd r/w and a 120 gb hd. got it at frys, it was supposed to be 750 but they were getting rid of them. some daily special. there were only 3 left when we got there :D

4W4K3

VIP Member
smadge said:
for 350usd my family got an xp 3000 512mb ram dvd r/w and a 120 gb hd. got it at frys, it was supposed to be 750 but they were getting rid of them. some daily special. there were only 3 left when we got there :D

there daily specials ROCK! had like 120GB drives for $40 one day. people were sleeping at the doors for them. then they had like 300GB drives for an insanely low price again....purely awesome.