Anyone selling old, unwanted computer parts?

ThatGuy16

VIP Member
I have a duron mobo w/cpu, a couple old cd drives, dial up modem, ethernet card, some on arse ram, and a socket 939 athlon 3700+, old psu and some other junk... i mean junk :p

nothing compared to sirkenin list :D

4W4K3

VIP Member
I've got one or two complete Socket A computers I'd sell as a whole or part out.

I believe one is a 1700+ and the other is a 2400+. Either 512MB or 1GB of OCZ Platinum series ram (dual.). PSU's, motherboards, few CD/DVD drives. I'll get specifics if I ever go home lol.

DirtyD86

banned
i have 2 pairs of pretty nice headphones, one is USB and the other 3.5mm. i know the model for one of them, its a turtle beach anr20. the other is logitech, though im unsure of the model. ill let both go for cheap

SirKenin

banned
That reminds me, I have several headsets.. Headphones with mikes, earpieces with mikes, etc. Probably 3 or 4 of them. They were store returns. I haven't tested them yet, but I'll probably sell them off for like $15 or something if they work.

compaqman

An 8 BIT ISA modem
I386 DX 16 MHZ
40 MB HDD
85 MB HDD
1984 Drive controller
8 X 512 KB SIMM's
parts from a 1985 computer

funkysnair

VIP Member
1x socket am2 heatsink and fan off amd 6000+ (couple months old)
3x antec 120mm fans with 3speed setting switches (unused/brand new)

Cromewell

Administrator
Staff member
I'm pretty sure I've got a 6600GT, if not I'll likely have a 7800GT for sale sometime in the next month or 2.