Aoe3!!!

Johnnyboy0056

oh man, what a game!!! i picked up the aoe3 collectors edition and havent stopped playing. ensemble studios really did a great job with this game. ive been playing aoe2 for about 5 yrs now, and aoe3 is everything i expected.

anyone else pick up age of empires 3 yet? wanted some others opinions on it. thx!

rockfnbttm

not yet.. but i'm planning on it. waiting for more reviews before i decide. the only thing holding me back right now is how dissapointed i was with empire earth 2, after liking the first one more than AoE2..

Blue

<b>VIP Member</b>
I've played the demo. Its pretty good. Also you had to stop playing to post this thread :p.

Johnnyboy0056

Blue said:
I've played the demo. Its pretty good. Also you had to stop playing to post this thread :p.

very funny blue. ;) i can say this though, ive played so much when i close my eyes i can see a little village of people and warriors and buildings.....can you say "addiction" lol. :D

Geoff

VIP Member
the thing that i dont like about aoe3 is that its just like the other games now. I hate guns, i liked how aoe was just swords and archers, the new aoe is too complex for me.

Johnnyboy0056

no theres more to it...its got home citys which supprt you as u build int he new world, no more lumber camps and stuff. a lot of change, but gameplay is the same basically.