Apple calls iPad "magical and revolutionary"

It is simple. Microsoft has lost touch with it's user base. Why do you think the best GUIs come from Linux and OS X?

True....though personally I kinda hate OSX and the way it looks. Linux impresses me to death with the eye candy vs system requirements needed.

True....though personally I kinda hate OSX and the way it looks. Linux impresses me to death with the eye candy vs system requirements needed.

Hate is a pretty strong word..... Out of all the interfaces I have used, or currently use I really think that the Windows shell is probably the worst.

Again, it's all in opinion.

One thing I do hate though, is when people assume I have no idea what I'm talking about. I've been using computers (pc/mac) almost all my life. It started with dos/3.1, and branched out to newer versions of windows, mac osx, and various versions of linux. The reason Windows comes out on top for ME is simple. Functional and expandable with little effort and even less moola. Yes, it can be more difficult to use and maintain, and yes I'd probably recommend a mac to a techno retard, but if you know how to keep it running in top shape then your set.

I've always wanted to like macs, ever since osx came out. I was excited as shit when I found out in one of my classes we exclusively used them. But even after using them for a few years, I'm still not particularly impressed.

That's not to say I'll stop dual booting leopard and 7 on my netbook anytime soon though.

Apple does need to stop using the word magical though...they've totally destroyed the meaning of that word.

Also, you kind of talk like Holden Caulfield from Catcher in the Rye. You use kills me and to death a lot, hehe

Back