Are you guys mostly Americans??

atomic

Who asked A/S/L? :D

Might aswell jump onboard and say UK...but you only needed to look on the left of your screen to find that out. :)

weltall2006

Sounds like fun, guys. By the way, I heard that you guys are smart as hell. I'm feeling a little deterred by that:) I had an American classmate in one of my Econ courses. And boy! that guy is a genius. I've always been a bad student:)

I don't have any negative thoughts about westerners in any way, even after watching all those programs about Irag and stuffs. I'm a pretty open-minded guy. Probably because I've travelled to many countries. One thing I always noticed about westerners is how different our cultures are. It's nothing good or bad. It just feels different. That's why, even though there were a lot of westerners everywhere, I never mixed with them.

weltall2006

About studying in Alabama, I'm not really 100% sure I'm going there. It's not final yet. I could be going to the west coast instead. Maybe LA. I said Alabama only because one of my Mongolian friends asked me to go there. But I'm more interested in big cities.

SFR

Truth fears no questions
Crazydude185 said:
Anybody heard of North Carolina ;) .... lol prolly not =/

The only time I hear about North Carolina is when the Blue Devils or Tar Heals are playing college basketball....

stalex111

atomic said:
Who asked A/S/L? :D

Might aswell jump onboard and say UK...but you only needed to look on the left of your screen to find that out. :)
For us to be able to do that, you have to post...lol
As i said before, SWITZERLAND!!!!
There is one thing that north americans do alot (stereotype i guess) When you tell them "I'm from switzerland" they'll either think your talking about sweden or they'll think you live in the mountains with cows, eating chocolate and cheese whilst your father makes watches. And i'm not joking...Since my mum is canadian, i go to camps in canada (incidently, i do this with the astroman) and thats what they think about us.
BTW, do you want to check this out? http://computerforum.com/showthread.php?p=274376#post274376