Assassins Creed... Sigh.....

lovely?

**POSSIBLE SPOILERS**

Most of you probably know, and i dont want to get a flame war started or anything, but Assassins creed's ending really truly sucks.

O.K. there are little markings on the wall and if you like spending hours researching it all and reading a little e-mail list then this game might be for you! but personally some markings on the walls do not make a good ending.

that game built up and up and up and then it fell flat on its face.

ducis

i really agree, I was like "what i did all the memories right"
gameplay was a wee bit repetitive too

Francisck

I started playing it and I disliked the controls does anyone have an ideal set up for the controls?

Best Regards,
Francisco

lovely?

I started playing it and I disliked the controls does anyone have an ideal set up for the controls?

Best Regards,
Francisco

they take a mission or two to get used to as they were obviously meant for the console, but all in all the controls are pretty streamlined, so learn the stock controls.

4NGU$

VIP Member
not to be funny but its part of a trilogy soo its not really the end its just setting you up for the next chapter
and i liked it

evil-xxx

assasin's creed...it's the action game that got the best graphic ever but its missions really suck!!every city,every area,evey mission is almost the same!

oregon

yeah, assassins creed has the best graphics, the best world, the best interactions, etc. i have to agree with you though, it got boring soon enough. and the last level or two were just butcher-fests that pissed me off. and yes, the stupid open ending is just setting themselves up for really unnecessary sequels. it could have been so much better if they finished the story in one game going greedy and making sequels that will fail.

spanky

yeah, assassins creed has the best graphics, the best world, the best interactions, etc. i have to agree with you though, it got boring soon enough. and the last level or two were just butcher-fests that pissed me off. and yes, the stupid open ending is just setting themselves up for really unnecessary sequels. it could have been so much better if they finished the story in one game going greedy and making sequels that will fail.

whatever, you guys are lame. I loved this game up until the ending which I thought sucked also, even after reading what it all meant. How can endless bloodshed be boring? :D

wellhellothere

Its a shame peoples veiws are so negative about it, personally i love it!!! Ive only been playing it for a few days, and i can imagine it becoming slightly repetive.

Good:

Fight Scene's
Graphics
Atmosphere
Climbing around
Weapons

Bad:

Main characters voice acting (sounds like someone out of the simpsons)
Fairly repetetive

lovely?

i gotta agree with your pro's and cons, the weapons, graphics (though i COULD handle some more AA) climbing, and the fight scenes are played out perfectly.

Archangel

VIP Member
I completed it on the pc a few days ago, and tbh its great. I'm really waiting for Assasins Creed 2 now. perhaps its the future world then:D

just a noob

i bought it for the xbox 360 when it came out, and i personally thought the end with you discovering signs was really, really stupid, i mean i understand its part of a trilogy, but there should have been a better ending